Google has made it easy to send money to someone by using Google Wallet. It is an easiest and cost-free way to send funds to friends and family. It is a fast process and can be accessed through its app or by going to its website. A user can set a default payment method through which any fund received to your Google account automatically gets transferred to your bank account.
This app also has an option of requesting money from friends if you’re making a group trip or planning to buy a group gift then choosing this option will be a great idea! This is a convenient way for Gmail users to send or receive funds. Also, make sure to enable 2-step verification for login to your account for safety purpose. Contact Gmail Support Australia for further queries and information related to this topic. They are always ready to help their customers in any manner.
Just have a glance to the following steps to pay someone using Gmail:
- To pay through Gmail user need to have an account on Google Wallet.
- Add payment information in Google Wallet. To transfer money from your wallet to bank account, add bank account information and to send money to someone add credit/debit card.
- Visit Google.com/Wallet.
- Two options will be visible on the page i.e. SEND MONEY or REQUEST MONEY. Choose SEND MONEY.
- Log in to your account and go to COMPOSE.
- A dollar sign is visible beside Google drive icon, click on it.
- Start attaching the money to your e-mail.
- Type the amount of payment.
- Enter the account information from which you want to fund the transaction.
- Type the recipient’s e-mail address.
- Enter subject followed by the content of the message.
- Click SEND.
- The money will be sent to the recipient and you will see a flash message for successfully sending the message.
The easiest way to connect with the tech support team is Gmail Helpline Number +(61)283173468, which is a toll-free number. Get in touch with them any time any day for any related help. They also give an option to the customer to choose their language for support. Pick your phone and grab the opportunity for best service provided by them.
Also, read this blog: What are the Steps to Add Your Own Photo or Change Theme in Gmail?