What to do when you are unable to access your Gmail account but have to send an email to your contact?
Don’t worry by the guidance of experts we are here to provide you the best and accurate way to solve your daily issue. Well, Gmail is the most reliable and easily accessible email service provider. Gmail user can link their account with other applications so that they can be notified in their mail inbox about every single change or update in the app.
If unfortunately, Gmail user is unable to access their account and have an urgency to send an important email, he or she can do that without using their email account. You can send the SMS to their email address with the help of message application. This enables you to stay in touch with your family, friends, and employees. Thus, one is not always able to access your phone at work but you have access to your email.
Sending an SMS from cell phone to the Gmail account as sending a regular text message
- First and foremost, make sure that you have the correct email address of the recipient.
- Now, open the message application on your cell phone.
- Enter the recipient’s email address in the “To” field. For instance firstname.lastname@example.org
- Now write down the message or past the content and press the Send button to send it to the recipient.
- When the receiver receives this message your cell phone number will appear as a sender and the message will appear as a regular email message.
To solve your everyday technical snag, we are here, dial Gmail Support Number +61 283206038 Australia and talk to our experts. We have qualified staff members, who are amiable and courteous and provide you the complete solution. Anyone can contact us at our toll-free number or can visit our site to know more about us.
Read more: Steps To Create A Mailing List In Gmail